As the company promised, the new Apple Pencil USB-C can now be purchased.
The new Apple Pencil USB-C was launched a few weeks ago following a breaking rumor that it would come without any iPad. With the aim of being a little more accessible than the other models that make up the range, the Apple Pencil USB-C It has a lower price and is much more compatible with iPads. As the company promised, can now be purchased in the Apple Store.
The news of the Apple Pencil USB-C
Although he Apple Pencil with USB-C It has shortcomings compared to the second generation, the truth is that it also has similarities that mean we can also take it into account. These are all of them:
- Tilt sensitivity: The Apple Pencil USB-C also adds this function present in the other models. A function that allows, among other things, greater control over the strokes.
- Magnetic fixation– The Apple Pencil USB-C has a matte finish and a flat side that can be attached to the iPad. Just docking and not charging. Something present in the Apple Pencil 2 (this one can be charged) and absent in the Apple Pencil 1.
- Hover support: a function that allows us to interact with the iPad without having to touch the screen and that we also see in the Apple Pencil 2.
Furthermore, another aspect that makes it notable is its compatibility with many of the compatible iPads. These are all the iPads with which the new Apple Pencil is compatible:
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation)
- 11-inch iPad Pro (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
- iPad Air (4th and 5th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation) and iPad (10th generation).
The bitten apple company said it could be ordered from beginnings of November and so it has been. The new Apple Pencil can now be pre-ordered and will begin arriving next week.