Palworld has become one of the great phenomena of 2024. The Pokémon with weapons took the video game industry by storm and in a few days broke all possible records. Taking advantage of the launch of the Apple Vision Proa user took on the task of running it on the infinite canvas and succeeded.
Alex Volkov posted a video on his X (Twitter) account in which he configures his mixed reality glasses to turn them into a game console. Although the Vision Pro offers the extensive Apple Arcade catalog, Palworld It does not have a version optimized for Apple devices. The good news is that you can run it through Steam Link
To play Palworld In your Apple Vision Pro you need an Xbox or PlayStation controller, which you can pair via Bluetooth. Subsequently, you must install the Steam Link applicationan app that allows you to play streaming from your Mac or PC. For it to work, your glasses will have to connect to the same network that your PC is on.
He Essential requirements. Indispensable requirements to play Palworld in the Vision Pro is that you have a dedicated computer for streaming. Vokov’s video has a bit of lag, although the author mentions that it is generated at the time of recording. By making adjustments to the streaming options and spatial audio it can run without slowdowns.
Palworld It can also be played in Meta Quest 3, although in this case you will need the Praydog UEVR mod. VR mode includes a first person camera for a more immersive experience, although third-person view is also available. UEVR is a injector which allows any game based on Unreal Engine 4 or 5 to be played in virtual reality.
How to play Palworld on the Apple Vision Pro
To play Palworld In your Vision Pro you need a computer with Steam and a copy of Palworld. If you don’t meet this requirement, you won’t be able to run it in Apple Mixed Reality. It is also essential that you have an Xbox or PlayStation controllersince the experience with touch controls is not recommended.
- Connect your Vision Pro to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer with Steam.
- Download the Steam Link app for free from the App Store
- Pair your Bluetooth controller from the Vision Pro configuration menu
- Launch the Steam Link app. When doing this for the first time, the app will carry out a search for computers running Steam, so you will need to select your computer from the list.
- Review the sequence of numbers that appear on the Steam PC screen and enter them in the Steam Link app
- Wait a few seconds for Steam to perform a connectivity test that will determine the quality at which the transmission will be performed.
Once started, Steam will activate Big Picture mode on your computer and transmit it to the Vision Pro’s Steam Link app screen. In the video, Volkov activates one of the included physical environments so you can play Palworld in an immersive experience.