To enter the Apple ecosystem it is essential to have an Apple ID, but above all it is key to log in with it. Currently, the Californian company offers multiple ways to do this in order to enjoy everything it offers. Therefore, in this post the following question will be answered.: how to log in to Apple?
Sign in on iPhone, iPad and macOS
The Apple ID is a necessary account to access the entire ecosystem of Apple software and services. In the same way that a user registration is necessary to access YouTube or Outlook, it is necessary to have a user for this computing environment. In exchange for registering, access to all Apple services is possible, such as purchasing applications or games from the App Store, accessing iCloud, FaceTime, iMessage, Apple Pay, as well as other functionalities such as the Search app.
Once the importance of having an Apple ID is known, it will be described how you can log in to the main devices of the North American company:
- To sign in from your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Settings app on your iPad and iPhone
- Sign in on your mobile device or tablet.
- Enter your Apple ID or an email address or phone number that connects to Apple services and your password.
- Apple may require a six-digit verification code sent to the device in question or a trusted phone number to complete the sign-in.
- To sign in on your Mac
- Select Apple menu > System Settings. In earlier versions of macOS, choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- In the sidebar, click Sign in with your Apple ID. On older versions of macOS, click Sign in.
- Next, enter the Apple ID or an address or phone number that was previously specified.
- Again, Apple may require a new verification code, which will be received on a trusted device or phone number to complete the process.
Log in to the website
It has already been explained how you can access the Apple ecosystem on its devices. However, What happens if we want to log in on a Windows PC, Linux or an Android smartphone? To do this, it is necessary to do it through Google Chrome or Safari. Currently there two ways to do this:
- iCloud: With the Apple ID it is possible to start iCloud from anywhere if a user account has been created.
- Apple account: From Chrome or Safari, it is possible to log in to Apple on the appleid.apple.com page.
Finally, it is important to note that you can currently log in from any Apple website through the access key. To do this, enter your Apple ID, then select “Sign in with passkey” on the sign-in screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to use your iPhone and iPad (not available for Mac) to start a session with a passkey