The digitization in small and medium-sized companies it is no longer just a trend, but a necessity. And the first step for those who continue to lag behind is the creation of a website. But where to start? Part of the aid from European funds is destined to the development of this type of tools where, in addition to an innovative design, you will need a good hostingso that everything works perfectly.
The hosting provider: what should you demand?
The hosting provider is something like the home where your website is cared for and protected. Therefore, it must be reliable and secure, but for businesses with less budget, it also cheap. Your digital project must also have a domain, the obtaining of which falls within the responsibilities of this provider. If all these concepts are new to you, don’t worry, here we help you with some tips:
- That the hosting is hosted in Spain. This will allow you minimize costs but without having to give up offering your visitors a good user experience. When you have your data in the country, all the traffic you have from here (the vast majority) will enjoy minimal latency, and optimal loading times, they will not have to wait several seconds for the web page to load, and they will not experience very marked delays when interacting with her.
- That he Technical support is in Spanish and with 24/7 coverage: If you run a small business or a personal project, you know that work and problems can arise at any time. Having support in your own language and that is available will always help you a lot in your project.
- Servers with NVMe SSD drives: this is essential for your project to load faster and for it to offer the level of performance that your users deserve.
- Hacking and cyberattack prevention services: essential for your website to be safe and protected.
- Flexibility and scalability: The hosting you choose should give you the possibility of adapting it to your needs, and to the changes that occur in your project. If your idea is to grow, it is essential that the hosting do it with you.
- Possibility to try it for free: This is important because it will allow you to discover if the hosting you have chosen is really the right one for you, and without you having to spend a penny.
An example of hosting that meets all these requirements is Axarnet which, for a price starting at 2.49 euros, has all the features described above. Also, you can try it for free for a month without having to enter any payment method. It will also allow you to register your domain for free in annual contracts, and you will enjoy a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate at no cost.
In the event that you already have a domain, you can always transfer it to Axarnet hosting and in a very simple way. What are you waiting for to have your own web showcase?